Is there a better place to report issues with mail server operated by Petites Singularités?
I received mail message from firstname.lastname@example.org and I replied to it using my Tutanota mail.
My mail was not delivered because “Message-ID header in the email has been modified” according to response from email@example.com
According to my research
- Message-ID header header field was present in original message
- Message-ID header field was missing in response
- original Message-ID header was not preserved in any form in response
- Message-ID header field is optional
- Message-ID header is supposed to be unique per message, not message thread according to Message-ID wikipedia article (new user, unable to link it) so preserving it would be incorrect anyway
What is my mail client supposed to do to be able to deliver the mail message? I am asking as I plan to make a bug report/feature request to Tutanota developers but I am unsure what exactly my mail client is supposed to do.