Let’s take back control of our events! #JoinMobilizon

Hi @Pouhiou I am very happy to see you here I will try to respond to this in different steps, I am sorry if you feel accused of anything, this is not the goal here, but the goal is to work together, obviously without adding any burden on framasoft.

As said already, every project invited here have their own community the goal here is to use the posssibilities of activity pub, in a way that can help exchange between different projects so that existing projects do not become isolated.

This is very clear, and our goal here is not to put in question the choice of mobilizon, or to ask you to contribute to anything other then your project. The purpose of this conversation is to organize together so we collaborate.

I think we understand this very well, the issue is not to for you to do anything more, and we did not ask you to lead anything, I feel that in respect of the work that all the people engaged in this conversation are currently doing it would only be fair be to respond to the technical points that are being discussed here.

In this case the only way to go is to converse with others, collaboration is the only antidote to power accumulation.

heart
natacha