Let’s take back control of our events! #JoinMobilizon

@tcit, I would like your input as Mobilizon developer regarding the fact that a number of existing activist calendar and eventing systems represented here by their developers may be interested in ActivityPub support and interoperability with Mobilizon, but are worried that Mobilizon is going its way without regard for what is already there. We have brought everyone together to envision a way to move along, not separately.

When I see the responses so far to Avoir plusieurs identités protège vraiment? - Mobilizon - Framacolibri (in French), I see a lack of understanding of what is at stake. Since this discussion on “multiple identities” here seemed to come to the idea that this is quite far from event management and possibility mistaken, it would be interesting to read from you what’s your position with regard to existing event management alternatives such as Radar, Demosphere, and others, and your will to collaborate with these software – I note that you have some presence on SocialHub which is the right place for discussing ActivityPub implementations, but I’m more concerned, as part of Petites Singularités, that free software developments in the same field would actually collaborate where feasible.